Chris Scott Weddings
I’m a wedding photographer capturing perfect days in Angus, Fife, Scotland, the UK and international locations.
Working in a documentary style I create beautiful and contemporary images, using the surrounding environment. I capture both the mood of the day and all the tiny special details that will allow you to step back in time and relive the magic of your special day forever.
One of the best parts of my job is showing couples the photographs of their wedding. Weddings always go past in such a whirlwind, it’s impossible for the bride and groom to take in every aspect of their day.
My photographs freeze those moments, capturing tiny details like, the gasps as the bride makes her entrance, a tear in the mother of the bride’s eye, the groom’s face as he see his bride for the first time. It’s those tiny little details that mean the most.
I know how much you want to enjoy your wedding, that’s why I work discreetly and blend into the background to capture the spirit and hustle and bustle of your day.
To make sure I don’t miss a single thing, I’ll be with you from early in the morning, till after the first dance, but don’t worry I won’t get in the way, I’ll even pitch in if you need help! I’m a dab hand at pouring bubbly!
Working with a second photographer, I’ll capture every special moment including:
• the infectious excitement of the bride and her bridesmaids getting ready
• the family and bridesmaids reaction to seeing the beautiful bride in her dress for the first time
• all the groom’s preparations, capturing all the banter of the morning and the obligatory hipflasks for nerves
• the groom and best man anxious wait for the bride to arrive
• the bride’s big arrival in the wedding car
• the bride walking down the aisle with the proud father of the bride at her side
• the groom setting eyes on his bride for the first time
• all the emotion as the bride and groom exchange vows
• that first married kiss
• tears and congratulations of the bride and groom’s family
• the bride and groom walking back along the aisle as a married couple
• group and family shots
• wow bride and groom shots
• the wedding speeches with my second shooter capturing all the tears, laughter and cheers of your guests as they listen
• the cutting of the cake
• the bride and groom’s first dance
• some further evening wow shots of the happy couple.
“Felt like I was watching a film looking at these pictures, absolutely beautiful, they are brilliant.”
“They really are great had a tear in my eye just looking at them. Well done to you, amazing.”