Wedding Pricing section
Welcome to the wedding photography pricing page. Here on the page, you will find everything related to your wedding photography pricing, including wedding services, personalised USB’s, premium handmade wall art galleries, and all other wedding-related printed products.
If there anything on the wedding photography pricing page you don’t see or have a question about. Please contact me at the studio website here or you can call me on 01382 767667 or go via the contact page by clicking here.
You can book your wedding consultation here, or call me on 01382767667
The lasting memories of your wedding day, or special family occasion, will be the wedding or family portrait photographs you have to look back on.
Let me tell the story of your day with cool and contemporary photography that you’ll be proud to have showcased in your home on our beautiful bespoke wall art, or printed onto our bespoke Italian handmade wedding storybooks albums.
Wedding photography pricing starts at £1395 and includes:
- Full day wedding photography by Chris Scott
- Bridal party getting ready photographs
- Groom and groom party getting ready photos (if in the same building)
- Wedding ceremony
- Family and wedding guest formal and candid portraits
- Couple wedding photography
- Cake cutting
- First Dance (coverage up to 8.30)
- Password protected wedding photographs online viewing and print ordering gallery.
Gallery Image Download:
Guests and family members can download their own pictures from your online wedding gallery-£250 (free with wedding album, print box or wall art order)
Stylish USB and box:
Stunning handmade USB and box with all your wedding photographs loaded onto the USB. Choose a personal message you’d like written on the box- £175 (free with print box or wall art order )
Pre-wedding photo experience:
60-minute photography experience with a 10×8 mounted print of your choice. A highly recommended option that gives you both the last photographs together before you become a married couple. A lovely keepsake printed image of your choice from the photography session with a handmade mount that you can frame, or something for your guests to sign on your wedding day-£125
Post-wedding photo experience:
I cannot recommend this enough. A fantastic extra half-day wedding photography in a stunning rural or urban location, that is all about you and the environment. Get your dress back on, pick your stunning location and let us work our magic providing you with some extra photographic wedding memories.
These make the extra WOW wedding photographs to add to your wedding photograph album, or to be printed onto a beautiful handmade wall art gallery. You don’t have to worry about the dress getting dirty or getting back to guests, and it really does open up our creativity to give you extra wedding photographs that no one else will have.
Glencoe to urban city centre locations are an option, or you may prefer your photography session on a beach. You can give us an idea of a unique location or we can give you ideas based on our discussions-£450 (expenses additional if overnight or over a 2hr journey)
Italian Handmade Bespoke Wedding Albums:
- Design your very own unique handmade wedding album, with your own personalisation and state of the art photography printing.
- Choose from a fantastic range of materials or supply your own (subject to the possibility)
- Choose the font or have a unique ennoblement design album cover made especially for you
- Choose the cover and spine, the inside cover material and even the type of paper
- Choose how many spreads you’d like (1 spread is 2 pages).
- You choose if you’d like a stunning design album box
- You choose how personalised you’d like your album, you make it yours.
- You choose if your parents would like miniature albums or if they’d like to design their own parent albums
£100 per spread (2 pages)
Matching Minature Parent Albums:
- A stunning addition to your unique wedding photo album with a set of small replicas of your album in different sizes.
- Hardback or dust cover options
- Stunning gifts for family and friends
- Set of 4 min albums 13x10cm @ £250
- Set of 2 mini albums 15x20cm @£250
- Set of 2 mini albums 30x20cm@£450
Pocket Books; Softcover versions:
- Set of 30 pocket books 4x6cm @£250
- Set of 15 pocket books 6x9com @250
- Set of 8 pocket books 13x10cm@350
Premium Wall Art:
- You choose bespoke the layouts and material of your premium wall art, which comes in acrylic, metal, canvas pro.
- Premium wall art gallery sizes range from 40x40inches up to a whopping 87×71 inches, with a choice of finishes and colours to match your home.
Italian Handmade Matted Print Boxes:
- This stunning display box sits in pride of place in the home, with a removable lid so you can change the photo on display.
- Choose from a range of colours of leather finishes, or beach wood or mahogany print boxes with removable lids. 8×10 or 11×14 inches.
- Choose hand made matted prints, either 7×5 or 10×8 prints in a range of papers using state of the art printing.
- 100% archival prints giving a museum quality result
Box 1- 10×8 inches £250
Box 2- 11×14 inches £350
Handmade matted prints-Option 1:
7×5 prints inserted into a beautifully handcrafted 10×8 inch mat
20@£50 each (Box comes free)
Handmade matted prints-Option 2:
10x8inch prints inserted into a beautifully handcrafted 11×14 inch mat
20@£65 each (Box comes free)
Book a stunning portrait session at Dundee’s premier family portrait photography studio, or buy a loved one a beautiful timeless gift certificate that will melt their heart by clicking here
Studio or location options:
- Family Portraits
- Baby bump/Newborn
- Pet portraits
“Book him! So hard to put into words how delighted we are with Chris. We hired him for our wedding at Fingask Castle and honestly can’t fault him. His photos are incredible, he has such an artistic and creative eye. We have some unbelievable photos, including some very impressive “wow” shots from our post-shoot at Lunan Bay. Our guests also loved him! He’s an absolute gent. Completely professional and organised throughout, complete with an awesome quirky side.” Team Wayton Amanda and Iain
“Its a pity that you cant have a 6 star rating on Google. The package we chose from Chris for our wedding was a pre- shoot, wedding shoot and a wow shoot. “ Ryan and Sarah
“Put your trust in Chris Scott – his photography has that magical ‘heart’ factor – he’s warm, personable, respectful, and great fun – he puts people at their ease, and the end results are photographs which captivate, honour, and delight. On the wedding day, nothing’s too much trouble. Chris is unobtrusive for candid shots, and good at gathering people together for group shots. He enjoys getting the best out of people, and it shows. His work’s fabulous, and I highly recommended him. Thus speaks the mother of the bride.” Anji Baker