The lasting memories of your wedding day, or special family occasion, will be the wedding or family portrait photographs you have to look back on.
Let me tell the story of your day with cool and contemporary photography that you’ll be proud to have showcased in your home on our beautiful bespoke wall art, or printed onto our bespoke Italian handmade wedding storybooks albums.
Wedding photography pricing starts at £1395 and includes:
- Full day wedding photography by Chris Scott
- Bridal party getting ready photographs
- Groom and groom party getting ready photos (if in the same building)
- Wedding ceremony
- Family and wedding guest formal and candid portraits
- Couple wedding photography
- Cake cutting
- First Dance (coverage up to 8.30)
- Password protected wedding photographs online viewing and print ordering gallery.
Stylish USB and box:
Stunning USB and box with all your wedding photographs loaded onto the USB. Choose a personal message you’d like written on the box- £135
Pre-wedding photo experience:
60-minute photography experience with a 10×8 mounted print of your choice. A highly recommended option that gives you both the last photographs together before you become a married couple. A lovely keepsake printed image of your choice from the photography session with a handmade mount that you can frame, or something for your guests to sign on your wedding day-£125
Post-wedding photo experience:
I cannot recommend this enough. A fantastic extra half-day wedding photography in a stunning rural or urban location, that is all about you and the environment. Get your dress back on, pick your stunning location and let us work our magic providing you with some extra photographic wedding memories.
These make the extra WOW wedding photographs to add to your wedding photograph album, or to be printed onto a beautiful handmade wall art gallery. You don’t have to worry about the dress getting dirty or getting back to guests, and it really does open up our creativity to give you extra wedding photographs that no one else will have.
Glencoe to urban city centre locations are an option, or you may prefer your photography session on a beach. You can give us an idea of a unique location or we can give you ideas based on our discussions-£450 (expenses additional if overnight or over a 2hr journey)
Italian Handmade Wedding Storybook Albums:
- Choose from a fantastic range of materials to design your beautiful Italian handcrafted wedding photograph album.
- Choose the cover and spine, the inside material, the paper, how many spreads (1 spread is 2 pages).
- You choose if you’d like a stunning design album box
- You choose how personalised you’d like your album, you make it yours.
- You choose if your parents would like miniature albums or if they’d like to design their own parent albums
- You choose if you’d love to have extra special print boxes and fine art bespoke printed piece with your chosen images.
- You choose bespoke the layouts and material of your premium wall art, which comes in acrylic, metal, canvas pro.
- Premium wall art gallery sizes range from 40x40inches up to a whopping 87×71 inches, with a choice of finishes and colours to match your home.
If you love what you see, please click on the contact me to arrange a consultation, where you can tell me what’s important to you both, a little bit about you and your big day and to advise how I can best cover your photography needs.
Studio or location options:
- Family Portraits
- Baby bump/Newborn
- Pet portraits
Corporate employee photography
“Book him! So hard to put into words how delighted we are with Chris. We hired him for our wedding at Fingask Castle in April 2017 and honestly can’t fault him. His photos are incredible, he has such an artistic and creative eye. We have some unbelievable photos, including some very impressive “wow” shots from our post shoot at Lunan Bay. Our guests also loved him! He’s an absolute gent. Completely professional and organised throughout, complete with an awesome quirky side.” Team Wayton Amanda and Iain
“Its a pity that you cant have a 6 star rating on Google. The package we chose from Chris for our wedding was a pre- shoot, wedding shoot and a wow shoot. “ Ryan and Sarah
“Put your trust in Chris Scott – his photography has that magical ‘heart’ factor – he’s warm, personable, respectful, and great fun – he puts people at their ease, and the end results are photographs which captivate, honour, and delight. On the wedding day, nothing’s too much trouble. Chris is unobtrusive for candid shots, and good at gathering people together for group shots. He enjoys getting the best out of people, and it shows. His work’s fabulous, and I highly recommended him. Thus speaks the mother of the bride.” Anji Baker